2012 InsideNGO Annual Member Conference
Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders
How You - and Your Organization - Will Benefit from InsideNGO’s 2012 Annual Conference
Why Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders?
According to several studies, in the next ten years, nonprofit organizations will need to attract and develop well over half a million new senior managers – nearly two and one half times the number currently employed. The time is right to invest in our community’s Young Professionals to retain our top talent, reduce staff turnover, and fill the predicted senior manager gap.
InsideNGO’s Annual Meeting is the perfect gathering for Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders to:
- network with other Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders and create professional connections with peers.
- gain insight into current issues and trends affecting our community - within specific and across operational areas.
- learn from industry experts as well as from seasoned veterans within the membership.
- take away knowledge useful in dealing with everyday “inside” operational matters.
- meet industry professionals and partners.
- connect with NGO staff of all ages and positions for mutual sharing and learning.
- attend career development sessions.
Back home, your organization will benefit by your Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders being able to:
- call upon a network of new contacts and resources for help in researching and solving everyday problems.
- immediately use acquired new knowledge in daily operational matters.
- share knowledge with other colleagues.
- have a wider perspective on what makes up the InsideNGO community and the operational issues facing other organizations – and be conversant within their own organizations on any possible implications.
- deepen their career development to the benefit of their organizations.
To be a part of the 2012 InsideNGO Annual Conference and to take advantage of these opportunities, register at www.InsideNGO.org/Annual12/register.htm.
Check out some of the personal and professional development sessions that will be offered.