Nathan Associates has an immediate opening for an International Recruiter to support the International Services practice in our Arlington, Virginia headquarters. The International Recruiter will master the art of locating, attracting, and leveraging the best technical and managerial talent to implement economic growth projects worldwide. As recruiting competencies increase, some international travel will be likely as part of a scoping team for specific proposals.v
Full cycle recruitment of candidates primarily for overseas positions inclusive of candidate identification, interviewing, reference checks and salary verifications, preparation of personnel-related sections of proposals, and formatting and editing CVs. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with network of consultants and maintaining firm’s consultant database. Represent Nathan Associates at international development career fairs and networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, international development, or related field
- 2+ years of Recruitment experience on donor-funded, international development proposals/projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of and deep interest in currents and trends in international development
- Evidence of strong organizational skills and ability to multitask when facing tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and proven written communication skills
- Excellent professional references
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required
Strongly preferred qualifications
- Relevant work/internship experience in one of the following environments: executive recruiting agency or staffing agency, U.S. government, USG contractor, or NGO recipient of federal grants
- Work, internship, or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or French
To apply for this position, visit our consultant database and conduct a keyword search for and then select the job description for Recruiter. Follow the application steps at the bottom of the job description and upload a resume and cover letter after the registration process, unless you have previously registered in our database. If you have previously registered in our database, please log on here and then choose the Jobs tab to then conduct a search. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted.
Nathan Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.