Exhibit at the 2017 Annual Conference!
Reach more than 1,200 InsideNGO members when you book a booth at our Annual Conference, July 19-21, 2017. This is the number one conference opportunity to meet with NGO’s key decision makers who specialize in finance, grants and contracts; human resources; information technology; legal services; and cross-operational functions.
With the Exhibitor Hall the site of all conference breaks and an attendees’ reception on the first day, our conference goers will easily find you. In addition, we will recognize your company with the following: an acknowledgement in the conference program with your contact details and a summary of what your company does; your company’s name on signage; and a listing on our website. We also encourage exhibitors to interact with conference attendees on social media using the hashtag #INGO17; we will retweet/repost select messages throughout the conference.
Thank you to our current exhibitors!
Benefits of Being an Exhibitor
- Reach a targeted audience.
- Stay current on the needs of NGOs working globally.
- Be recognized as a supporter of the work of the InsideNGO member community.
2017 Exhibitor Highlights
- Large venue at the DC Convention Center in Ballroom A/B and adjacent to plenary and other large-group sessions taking place in neighboring Ballroom C.
- Exhibitor Days (see table below).
- Exhibits are open continuously during exhibit hours below; the opening cocktail reception at the end of Wednesday, July 19, also takes place in the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibit Hall will house a separate Member Meet Up/Internet Access area.
- InsideNGO's popular raffle where attendees are eligible to win prizes if they visit a minimum number of Exhibitors.
- If you choose to exhibit, we will contact you with additional details including exhibitor services that must be arranged with our Convention Center partner, Freeman.
Wednesday - July 19
Wednesday, July 19
Friday - July 21
The basic Exhibit fee includes booth space, one company representative and all breaks, meals, and the July 19 reception for one person. Add other company representatives for a small additional fee of $325 per person.
- Exhibit space consists of one pre-assigned booth: choose between an 8-foot space that includes a 6-foot skirted table, cloth backdrop, 2 chairs and a waste basket OR a limited number of 10-foot spaces for larger exhibits that include a 6-foot skirted table, cloth backdrop, two chairs and a waste basket (see prices below).
- Please note that additional furniture can be obtained from our partner, Freeman.
Additional services such as high-speed internet, telephone services, electricity, and A/V equipment can be obtained through our convention center partner, Freeman, for additional fees.
InsideNGO Industry Partner & Member Exhibit Booth Pricing:
Industry Partner/Member Rate 8' Space - $1,700
Industry Partner/Member Rate 10' Space - $2,100
Each Additional Booth Representative - $325
Not an InsideNGO Member or Industry Partner? Contact Elizabeth Heald for more information.
The above pricing reflects the cost to exhibit only. Sponsorship opportunities that include Exhibit booths are also available. Session registration is not included in Exhibit fee. If you have questions, please contact us.