Thank you to our 2017 exhibitors!
We encourage exhibitors to interact with conference attendees on social media using the hashtag #INGO17; we will retweet/repost select messages throughout the conference.
Africa HR Solutions
Alexander Beard Global Services Ltd, International Education and NGO Division
Allegiant Global Partners
American Technology Services
Berkeley Research Group
Birches Group, LLC
Calibre CPA Group, PLLC
Cigna Global Health Benefits
Development Fraud Investigations
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman
Generali Worldwide Insurance Company Ltd
Genome Training and Consulting
Global Benefits Group
HR Certification Institute
International Procurement Agency
Moore Stephens Retirement Solutions
On Call International
Raptim Humanitarian Travel
Rutherfoord International, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company
Safe Harbors Business Travel
Safeguard World International
SageView Advisory Group
SsangYong Global Fleet Sales Limited
Tait, Weller, & Baker LLP
Techno Brain USA
The Cash Learning Partnership
Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings
UNIT 4 Business Software
Benefits of Being an Exhibitor
- Reach a targeted audience.
- Stay current on the needs of NGOs working globally.
- Be recognized as a supporter of the work of the InsideNGO member community.
2017 Exhibitor Highlights
- Large venue at the DC Convention Center in Ballroom A/B and adjacent to plenary and other large-group sessions taking place in neighboring Ballroom C.
- Exhibitor Days (see table below).
- Exhibits are open continuously during exhibit hours below; the opening cocktail reception at the end of Wednesday, July 19, also takes place in the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibit Hall will house a separate Member Meet Up/Internet Access area.
- InsideNGO's popular raffle where attendees are eligible to win prizes if they visit a minimum number of Exhibitors.
- If you choose to exhibit, we will contact you with additional details including exhibitor services that must be arranged with our Convention Center partner, Freeman.
Wednesday - July 19
9:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday, July 19
2:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday, July 20
8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, July 21
8:00am - 1:30pm
Friday - July 21
1:30pm - 3:30pm
If you have questions, please contact us.